Link to home page


Description:   Crew of men building a road to Bull Canyon 1926 with horse drawn equipment.
left to Right:
Al Ross, Charley Burbridge, Chas Burbridge, Fred ly, George Spanechec, Joe Malich, Frank Wilson, Buford Wilson, Henry Harold and Bill Schappi (sitting).
Date: 1926
Credits: Kenneth Bonner of the Rimrockers Historical Society
Navigation:

Click here to see a larger version of this picture.
Go back to the previous picture
Club Ranch house and crew
Go to the next picture
First teacher

Click here to see a larger version of Crew building road to Bull Canyon