Link to home page


Description:   This picture shows the original "Uravan" then known as the Joe Junior Camp and was the property of the Standard Chemical Company. The large white building the center is the boarding house. The white building to the middle right was the original laboratory. It was later enlarged and used for a hospital. The small building to the left of the boarding house was the pump house. The white buildings in the foreground were tents and constituted the "residential section". The mill can be seen in the background.
Date: 1919
Credits: Ruth Johnson
Navigation:

Click here to see a larger version of this picture.
Go back to the previous picture
Joe Jr Mill #3
Go to the next picture
Joe Jr water power plant

Click here to see a larger version of Joe Jr Mill #4