Link to home page


Description:   This picture was taken in 1919. The two story white building is the Boarding House. The big building the the right is the Joe Jr Mill.
Date: 1920
Credits: Kenneth Bonner of the Rimrockers Historical Society
Navigation:

Click here to see a larger version of this picture.
Go back to the previous picture
Joe Jr Mill #1
Go to the next picture
Joe Jr Mill #3

Click here to see a larger version of Joe Jr Mill #2