Link to home page


Description:   This picture was taken in 1912 and shows the front of the Boarding House, one of the few remaining buildings left in Uravan.
Date: 1912
Credits: Kenneth Bonner of the Rimrockers Historical Society
Navigation:

Click here to see a larger version of this picture.
Go to the next picture
Boarding House #1

Click here to see a larger version of Boarding House #1